No code or report is perfect. We know that, even with our team of rockstar developers and data engineers, there is always going to be human error. It’s normal. That’s where you come in. We are looking for a QA Data & Application Tester to form part of a dynamic technical team that will assess software and data quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding, analysing and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly and observe the company’s quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As a tester you will need to adapt to different testing approaches depending upon the context of the projects. You need to be flexible and possess experience and sufficient knowledge in several approaches of testing by testing in the right and most efficient way.
- Knowledge of Testing Techniques is key
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Test new and existing features, and report errors and failures
- Collaborate with product owner, developers and data engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience using project tracking software considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of various programming languages considered an asset
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Full-Time Job (Hybrid - Malta) or Remote
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working options
- Located in St. Julian’s, Malta
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Exciting company events throughout the year
Game Lounge is the iGaming IDOL 2021 award winner for Employer of the year and winner of Employer of Choice 2021/2022 awarded by Business Leaders Malta.
If you are interested in this position please submit your Cover Letter and CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 5th December 2022.
At Game Lounge Limited we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Data provided will be strictly used for the matters of the recruitment process with Game Lounge Limited.